Grand Kodo Brun
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de la guilde Grand Kodo Brun

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

double u double u double u ørion dot com

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Zeubi

Zeubi

double u double u double u ørion dot com Empty
MessageSujet: double u double u double u ørion dot com   double u double u double u ørion dot com Icon_minitimeMer 30 Jan - 1:09

/2 Hello guys ! I can't no more hold this for me. I need to share you my happyness about being able again to fuck my wife or a good BGer's one every night now i found a good little chinese to stuff me. Do as well at www.ørion.com !

/2 100% in time delivery. Our Chineses are 100% natural, grown up in a Guanzhou farm with no aromates, no glucoses, no parabène, full of bifidus active and cafeine.They ensure you to stuff you better and faster than if you were doing it yourself while you're out or doing it good to your wife like she was looting purple.
www.ørion.com

/2 Because China love USA "from bottom to the top", they are really pleased to rise you from grunt to high warlords http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/culte-de-la-rive-noire/V%c3%afta/advanced and get you being able to fuck a nasty hpal whore in one darkbigbawls chaos bolt instead of having to warm it up with 3 hours of incinerate foreplay.
Join www.ørion.com

/2 Mr R****q : " Last Year i spent 3 days in London by Eurostar for 200 box, plus 150 box a night and offered 10 beers to brand new friends to stuff me good. Now, with www.ørion.com, no need to move, no need to drink, my entire city is linked with Guanzhou and my little asiat friendly chield up me to up in arenas or rbgs cheaper than gladiators".

/2 In case you are spotted by the authorities, don't worry, be happy, because friendship is mostly prooved in hard times, your buddy asiat will restuff you free back in 3 days :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/culte-de-la-rive-noire/St%c3%acgmath/advanced
www.ørion.com, best after-sale service ever.

/2 Don't waste your time, waste chinese's one at www.ørion.com !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Trarak

Trarak

double u double u double u ørion dot com Empty
MessageSujet: Re: double u double u double u ørion dot com   double u double u double u ørion dot com Icon_minitimeVen 1 Fév - 1:07

pas lu
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

double u double u double u ørion dot com
Page 1 sur 1